Our ice machines fully installed on your bin or soda dispenser for a fixed monthly fee.
- NO PURCHASE - NO LEASE
- CANCEL ANYTIME - CONSERVE CAPITAL
- NO BANK LOANS OR FINANCE CHARGES
- SIMPLIFIED RECORDKEEPING AND TAX SAVINGS
- FREE CLEANINGS - FREE WATER FILTERS & CHANGE-OUTS
- NO SERVICE FEES - NO PARTS & REPAIR COSTS
- EXCLUSIVE "FOREVER WARRANTY"
Leonard’s “hassle-free” SUBSCRIPTION ICE PROGRAM allows businesses to walk away from all operational responsibilities for their ice maker. Commercial ice machines are troublesome, notoriously unreliable food equipment prone to interruptions and breakdowns. Major ice machine manufacturers generally cover the evaporator and compressor for 5 years, while parts most likely to fail and need frequent service and repair are only covered for 36 months or less. Since the purchase price of a new ice maker represents approximately 15% of it’s lifetime operational costs, why burn thru limited capital to purchase an asset which provides such limited coverage, offers no competitive advantage nor generates ANY revenue – ICE IS FREE!
WHAT ARE THE MONTHLY RATES?
- 400lbs daily production – $129 monthly
- 900lbs daily production – $189 monthly
- 1800lbs daily production – $349 monthly
(2 machines adjacent on xlg. bin)
- 225lb undercounter unit – $119 monthly
- Square cube and flakers on request with extra charge
Discounts are available for clients requiring multiple units in the same facility.
WHAT ARE THE SET-UP FEES?
(One-time fee includes delivery, installation, tie-in with water & electric)
- Undercounter, 400lbs or 900lbs daily production – $289
- 1800lbs daily production – $349
- Clients requiring 2 units on separate ice bins – $349
- All clients must be pre-approved for credit
- All payments must be by major credit card or auto-deduct authorization by bank
- First month or pro-rated partial month fee charged at time of install
- One time set-up fee is payable at the time of install
- 30-day cancellation notice required
Need an ice bin? Our rentals start at $39 per month and increase in price according to storage capacity. Add-on combos can be especially useful in bringing the ice source closer to a desk or patio.
Our NSF stainless steel bins are installed only in tandem with our subscription ice machines.